A Corporate Card Built For You
Move all your business spending onto the card that your accountant wants you to use.
Meet The Plate IQ Card
1-800Accountant has teamed up with Plate IQ to offer a corporate card and spend control platform that you already qualify for.
Issue & Edit Cards
Create your very own cards. Control everything and use them everywhere.
Gather all your business expenses into one simple, easy-to-use system.
Stay safe against fraud and theft with virtual cards and built-in spend controls.
Exclusive: Get The Plate IQ Card Free
Get The Plate IQ Card free for 90 days. Only for customers of 1-800Accountant.
- Use The Plate IQ Card free for 90 days
- Issue 1 physical card and unlimited virtual cards
- Discounted rate of $14.99/mo after
Welcome: You’re already qualified
- No credit check, personal guarantee, or minimum bank balance
- Set spend rules you control
- Issue cards for employees, locations, and departments
- Settle up daily, so you always know your bank balance
Most corporate cards out there don’t work for us because of stringent cash balance requirements. Plate IQ’s corporate debit cards are way simpler. I can issue one with a single click, control the card’s rules myself, and monitor all of my purchase activity in real time.
CFO, Clutch Coffee
Scan and store all your receipts in one place
- Convenient mobile app lets you snap a picture of every receipt
- No more manually entering transactions from your credit card statement
- Ingest and match receipts to transactions automatically, powered by Plate IQ’s AI
Spend Control À La Carde
With granular control over each card, controllers can feel good about issuing Plate IQ Cards for every employee, team, department, and use case.
A card for every occasion
Burner Cards: Single-transaction use. Great for one-off expenses.
Subscription Cards: Cards-on-file for recurring fixed expenses.
Reloadable Cards: Pre-approved for variable expenses like fuel or utilities.
Create cards for specific merchants
Granular controls let you specify nearly every parameter of a card’s purchasing ability both before and after it is issued.
Example: Be sure your office manager is using their virtual card for supplies by specifying which vendor can accept it.
Create cards for specific categories
Merchant Category Codes (MCCs) control what types of purchases each card can make.
Example: Give your drivers physical cards that can only be used to make purchases in MCC category #5542: fuel pumps.
Capture, store, and reimburse cash expenses
- Manage & reimburse cash expenses
- Track mileage costs automatically
- Eliminate manual data entry with AI machine learning