Accounts Payable Automation for Retail
Modernize your store’s invoices, approvals, and payments with enterprise-grade Accounts Payable (AP) automation while building strong supplier relationships.
AP Automation Software Benefits for Retail
Plate IQ Integrates With Your ERP & Accounting Platform
Seamlessly connect your Accounts Payable data with the technology you’re already using.
Smooth API Integrations
Automate Accounts Payable With Prominent Retail ERPs
- Save time by eliminating manual data entry from your invoice processes
- Customize rules to split line items across departments and route invoices to the right people
- Export invoices and payments via API integration to your chosen ERP
Accounts Payable Solutions Customized for Retail
Plate IQ’s End-to-End AP Solutions ensure your invoice and payment processes run smoother than ever so you can focus on tasks that are more valuable for retail.
Automate AP Processes from Invoice to Payment
- Save time and money by automating accounts payable with the only End-to-Ed AP tool that has unmatched approval policies and unlimited customizations.
- Automatically capture invoice header data and line-by-line details like product names, costs, and quantities
- Leverage advanced AI that learns your AP process and automatically codes to your GL.
End-to-End Invoice Automation
Plate IQ automatically tags each line item with the proper GL code, helping you review and approve invoices 80% faster.
Automate Paying Your Suppliers With Our VendorPay Solution
- Pay vendors at the speed of light, with the payment type of your choice including check, virtual card, and ACH.
- Set yourself up to auto-pay recurring expenses like utilities and rental fees and never miss a due date.
- Experience Zero-Touch AP and say goodbye to manual payment processes today.
Clutch Coffee Bar Fueled Growth With The Plate IQ Card & Payment Automation
“A huge priority for us is automation so that we can grow as lean as we can… When we set up a new store, we’ll issue a group of new Plate IQ vCards and give them to the new vendors. Each vendor charges a card that is already classified, and it gets exported to our ERP journaled to that expense category. We don’t have to think about it… All of our virtual cards are pre-assigned to a GL account, so that when transactions come through on them, they’re immediately classified to a particular expense account and exported to NetSuite.”
CFO, Clutch Coffee Bar
new Clutch Coffee Bar locations added without needing dedicated AP managers