AP Automation for Construction
Every project is different, you need an AP Automation software that is completely customizable to your construction business. Teach Plate IQ how you operate, then automate it!
AP Automation Software Benefits for Construction
Seamless API Integrations
Automate Accounts Payable With Prominent Construction ERPs
- Save time, centralize your AP process, and rest easy knowing that your data is syncing to your chosen ERP.
- Customize rules to split line items across departments and route invoices to the right approvers, every time.
- Experience AP software that isn’t a one-way connection to your ERP, but a deep integration that connects in both directions.
Accounts Payable Solutions Customized for You
Plate IQ’s End-to-End AP Solutions ensure your invoice and payment processes are managed in a single integrated platform, tracking and automating each invoice and payment whether your project has one stakeholder or one million!
Automate Construction Accounts Payable From Invoice to Payment
- Digitize and streamline accounts payable with the only End-to-End AP tool that is completely customizable to your business.
- Automatically capture the invoice information that’s important to you; header and line-item detail, project information, and more.
- Experience advanced AI that understands your AP process and automatically codes to your GL.
End-to-End Invoice Automation
Plate IQ automatically tags each line item with the proper GL code, helping you review and approve invoices 80% faster. Pay invoices for everything from raw materials and sub contractors to the coffee for your breakroom.
Pay Your Suppliers & Vendors from Anywhere, in a Single Platform
- Set recurring expenses like utility bills and rental fees to auto-pay and know you won’t miss a due date.
- Pay suppliers on site, leveraging checks, ACH, and vCards that earn you cash back.
- Access payment status, approval & audit history, and more for any project, in one place.
WHG Companies Created New Accounts Payable Efficiencies for 60+ Locations
“Everything was super manual. We got the invoices, put them into our Sage 50 program. And then print checks, fold checks, mail checks… It was a pretty labor-intensive process.
[Plate IQ] has freed up a lot of time with the team who was actually doing the processing, now they can take on more work and do other things. Our time is being freed up by not having to do so many things manually. Now, I get a lot of good feedback from the managers, that Plate IQ is just amazing, because now they don’t ever have to go to the post office to drop off their bills each week.”
Senior Staff Accountant